Monday 21 December 2009

Underwear as outwear


Ive always been a major fan  but who hasent!!!but today i have grown a larger one.Seen to be a big trend in spring summer 2010 (think dolce) ive been keeping my eye on it...Love gagas,allens and a wonderful style bloggers take on it  some more noticable then others---- im looking at you gaga!!.But with my recent purchase of the very sylish house of holland suspender tights and a lusting for Lily allens chanels,,,,,,I decided with the coming arrival of santa to go into my local h n m in my hometown today.I have read on Bloggers sites plus elle and vogue about the collabration of Sonia rykiel the french wonderwomen with H n M.I thought the pieces apon inspection where very well made and great value for money. the colours were a textile lovers dream-champagnes and midnight blues.They look far more than they are---I from santa thanks to a lovely friend got the gorgeoous body in the middle.
I think the piece would look fantastic poking out from underneath shirts and tucked into harem pants and high waisted skirts.The tights underneath an understated LBD aswell a sutle nod to the trend aswell..Bring on the festivities and spring.....love from me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shades of grey

Shades of grey
why hello you